Asset Management and Maintenance
Standard figures show that only 25% of property related expenditure is incurred during design and construction activities. The remaining 75% is spent over the lifetime of the building on maintenance, energy capital replacement, refurbishment and minor works. Tricone Consortium understands a building owner’s financial commitment and offers exciting new services that focus on long-term maintenance and operational efficiency of a building. These services will focus upon building lifecycle performance, economic return and all building factors that have a critical impact upon the performance of the building owner’s business. Life cycle performance and economic return; all building factors that have a critical impact upon the the building owner’s business will be Tricone’s priority.
Tricone Consortium’s asset management services include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Property Asset Management
- Property Support Services
- Building Services Management